Monday 20 June 2011


I WILL......

I will dare to dream and think beyond,
Think beyond, the boundaries that have been drawn.
I will aim for the stars-set my sights high,
I will tell myself that the world is mine.
I will give my best to scale, soar and fly,
And believe that I’ll someday touch the sky.

I’ll see more than what is shown,
I’ll take risks and walk the unknown;
I’ll listen, listen beyond what can be heard,
Look past what is taught-and see what can be learnt.
And a winner shall I be at every given chance
All in the spirit of a new renaissance!

I’ll go where there is no path and leave a trail behind,
I’ll search for answers beyond what can I find.
I’ll stumble, I’ll fall…
I’ll get up just as quickly at the end of it all.
In the dark eons, a warrior of light shall I be,
Riding on divine horses, a knight you will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment