Saturday 23 July 2011

You And I :P


Well, I am jobless. And when I am jobless I write fiction!
I dream,I write!


The pink blushing sun,
The suave blue sea,
Or was it just you and me?
The wide green earth,
The silver gleaming stream,
Or was it just you and me?
The soft pouring rain,
The last few drops of dew,
Or was it just me and you?
The wet whispering wind,
The silky shy trees,
Or was it just you and me?
The astral gaze of heaven,
The darkest secrets of the sea,
Or was it just you and me....
A void memory flung,in the vast violet sky,
It was always you
And never an ' I '!

3 comments:

  1. never an t? i dint get tat part! I am guessing it is never an I .. anyways, nice read .. brings me back some memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last bit was Never an I in " ".. Hence looked like a 'T'.. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,looked like a 'T' now looks like an 'I' P

    ReplyDelete